Create unforgettable memories photographing Africa
Nature has captivated the creative minds of many in the past, from poets to painters, and with digital photography becoming ever more accessible, why not go on a photography safari and allow southern Africa to become the subject of your art.
There is nothing better than the light that radiates from an African sun, beaming through the mist as the Victoria Waterfall roars with overwhelming beauty or breaking through the rugged rocks as it illuminates the hills and mountains of Drakensburg.
- There are over 1100 mammals species that call Africa home
- There are around 2 700 bird species recorded in Africa
- Botswana has over 188 000 elephants in its borders
- Over a million wildebeest migrate between Kenya and Tanzania
- Red-billed quelea, a small bird, come together in flocks of over millions
Advice from Safari Russ:
“Being prepared is always a good thing but just like having your zoom lens, memory cards and tripods handy, do not forget to bring along your respect because it is an asset to possess, especially when photographing people, their tradition and please ensure not to invade their privacy.”
– Safari Russ –